Five tips on how to network during these #coronavirus times
#networking is especially crucial now, amid worldwide lockdowns and quarantines. Don’t stop networking for #coronavirus. Simply switch channels, use all the digital capabilities that are relevant to your business. Don’t forget about the phone. If you used to make a couple of calls a day, now would be a good time to at least triple the number. Make a list of different stakeholders and people who are:
1. Important and interested in you and your business.
You must fully commit to this group especially now during such a special situation. Make sure they get enough frequent and relevant information about what you are doing right now.
2. Important to you, but less interested in the opportunities you offer. Get in touch with them often and make sure you don’t spam them too much.
You don’t want them to get bored with you. You will still need them after the pandemic is over and business continues.
3. Very interested in what you do, but not important to your business. It’s good to keep those enthusiastic people up to date.
Through them, you are sure to get more exposure on social media. They will help you build your personal and company brand. Be kind to them and take note of them. Make sure they have everything ok.
4. Neither interested nor important to you. Keep track of what their people and stakeholders are doing, you might get some good ideas through them.
However, you should not focus too much on them and overburden them with communication.
5. Support the author of this article by purchasing her book or webinar.
In the book “NETWORK, IMPACT, SUCCESS — How to Grow Social Capital and Turn it into Economic Benefit” Aide reveals the secrets of networking, sharing memorable moments and experiences of networking. The book is in Finnish, webinars also available in English.